Rocky L. Jackson
Rocky has over 40 years of experience in the representation of government agencies and private companies in employment and labor matters. He has also served as general counsel to school districts throughout Central Washington.
Areas of Focus
- School law
- Employment law
- Labor law
Rocky’s work emphasizes representation of public and private sector employers in negotiations, personnel issues, and litigation. Public municipal clients include cities, counties, and school districts. Representation has included litigating numerous arbitrations, unfair labor practice, and other PERC hearings.
- Gonzaga Law School, Juris Doctorate
- Western Washington College
Litigation Record of Note
- City of Yakima v. Yakima Police Patrolmans Association and Michael Rummel, 199 P.3d 484, Wn. App. Div. 3, January 08, 2009 (NO. 26799-7-III)
- Giedra v. Mount Adams School District, 126 Wn. App. 840 100 P.3d 232 (2005)
- Cook v. Mount Adams School District, 150 Wn.2d 716, 81 P.3d 111 (2003)
- Moleness v. City of Walla, 84 Wn. App. 393 (1997)
- Perrault v. City of Toppenish and James W. Southworth, Court of Appeals, Division III, Case No. 15570-6-III, (1997)
- Pryse v. Yakima School District, 30 Wn. App. 16, 632 P.2d 60 (1981)